In addition to capturing the massive expansion of government and the overwhelming complexity of new regulations and taxes, the chart portrays:
* $569 billion in higher taxes;
* $529 billion in cuts to Medicare;
* swelling of the ranks of Medicaid by 16 million;
* 17 major insurance mandates; and
* the creation of two new bureaucracies with powers to impose future rationing: the Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute and the Independent Payments Advisory Board.
Brady admits committee analysts could not fit the entire health care bill on one chart. “This portrays only about one-third of the complexity of the final bill. It’s actually worse than this.”
Punching Stupid and Evil in the Face Since 1986!
"We are on strike, we the men of the mind. We are on strike against self-immolation. We are on strike against the creed of unearned rewards and unrewarded duties."-John Galt
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Here is ObamaCare for you to feast your eyes and twist your brain.